This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured games:
• Donkey Kong – The Game Boy version of the classic arcade game returns. Donkey Kong has once again kidnapped Pauline. Challenged by many perils, Mario must reach his archrival in order to save our damsel in distress. (For Nintendo 3DS)
• Mega Man 5 – Guide Mega Man through 13 action-packed stages and defeat all eight of Protoman’s robots. Then get ready for a fight that pits brother against brother in the battle of the century. (For Wii)
• BIT.TRIP FLUX (demo version) – Get ready for classic paddle-based game play as the acclaimed BIT.TRIP series comes full-circle with BIT.TRIP FLUX, CommanderVideo’s final adventure. (For Wii)
Note: Some demo versions do not support all game features, and players cannot save their in-game progress in demo versions.
Also new this week:
• Gold Fever (Nintendo eShop, Nintendo DSiWare)
• Zimo: Mahjong Fanatic (Nintendo eShop, Nintendo DSiWare)
• Hidden Photo (Nintendo eShop, Nintendo DSiWare)
• Beach Party Craze (Nintendo eShop, Nintendo DSiWare)
• Snail Mail (WiiWare)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS™ system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Nintendo Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one Nintendo Points Card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds/systems/dsi.